Our Twenty Top Selling Self Defense Items
Many people agree that it would be a good idea to purchase some sort of personal protection device for themselves or someone they know. But then, many people are unsure of which of the many available options would be right for them.
It really is a personal preference decision. The best product on the market will do you absolutely no good if you don’t feel comfortable with it and just leave it at home.
Given the choice, a larger sized pepper spray is better, as it holds more spray, just in case. But then if your wife or daughter is not willing to carry a “Red Bull can”-sized pepper spray, at least the “roll of quarters”-sized keychain model is better than nothing.
Telescopic steel batons, one of my favorites, are great self-defense tools. They are available in 3 sizes, basically depending on your physical stature. A petite female may prefer the smaller, 16 inch model. It is slightly lighter in weight, and more conveniently stored. The 21 inch model is the most popular sized model, for an average size adult, but the extra length of the 26 inch provides a further reach and extra power due to 5 more inches of steel.
Then there is the telescopic stun baton. You are not swinging this one like the steel baton, but this 800k volt stun gun has almost 22 inches of reach.
Sure there are even more possible considerations, pepper spray in the “Windy City” may be challenging depending on which direction you are facing. And handing any self-defense tool to someone without any training or practice time may yield poor results.
No matter which item you purchase, make sure you are very comfortable unsheathing, deploying and otherwise handling the item in the most efficient and effective manner. Most of this items are very simple and easy to get used to with a little practice.
We aren’t trying to master the nunchucks like Bruce Lee. We just want you to be able to pull out a can of pepper spray, a stun gun or a telescopic steel baton without fumbling around like you never held one before. Don’t add to the stress of trying to defend yourself or a loved one by trying to learn how to press the on switch in front of an attacker.
So here is the list of our 20 top selling items. You will notice, some are accessories of other items on the list, such as the LED flashlight attachment for the expandable batons and the holster for the Bear Spray.
1. Kubotans – Pointed and Flat tips, Black, Red, Blue or Silver in color
2. 1/2 oz Pepper Spray w/Injection Molded Holster
3. Wildfire 18% 1/2 oz Pepper Spray
4. Mace Pepper Spray for Dogs
5. Telescopic Steel Batons – 16 inch, 21 inch or 26 inch models
6. Wildfire 18% 1.5 ounce Pepper Spray
7. Diversion Safes – Wide variety of styles
8. 1/2 oz Pepper Spray w/Leatherette Holster
9. Mace Pepper Spray for Bears
10. 4 oz. Wildfire 18% Pepper Spray – Fogger
11. Lipstick Pepper Spray – Black, Red. Blue, Silver or Pink
12. Cell Phone Stun Gun – 4 models to choose from
13. Bear Spray Holster - Holds 9 oz. Bear Spray canister
14. Heart Attack Key Chain
15. 800,000 volt Telescopic Stun Baton
16. Electronic Dog Repeller
17. Screw-on LED for baton – Attaches to the end of a Telescopic Steel Baton
18. 1/2 ounce Pepper Spray w/Quick Key Release Keychain
19. Folding Pocket Knifes - Several models to choose from
20. Keychain Personal Alarm w/Light
Remember, just because an item you were considering did not make the list, doesn’t mean that item is not perfect for your particular situation. This list was generated purely on number of items sold.
There are many higher value items that are excellent personal protection tools that I would recommend highly, but just didn’t out sell the quantity of some of these other listed items. The C2 Taser, 950,000 volt Runt Stun Gun, 775,000 volt Stun Master Stun Gun and our Mace Pepper Gun to name a few, are some very serious self-defense options.
Be Safe, Be Prepared.
Popularity: 15% [?]