What else can we use this PAL-1 Personal Alarm for?
This personal alarm is small and unobtrusive and attaches to a belt or purse for easy accessibility. There are many different ways this alarm can be used:
1) Personal Alarm - you can carry it in a purse or pocket or attach it to your belt using the clip on the back of the alarm. In an emergency, pulling the cord will activate the 130db alarm and flashing light. The alarm and flashing light will draw attention to the situation, scare off a would-be attacker, and summon help.
2) Purse/Briefcase/Backpack Alarm - when the cord is clipped to your belt or wrapped around your wrist and the alarm is placed inside your purse, briefcase, or backpack, the alarm will sound if someone attempts to take it from you.
3) Door or Window Alarm - the personal alarm can be instantly converted into a door or window alarm using the included door clip accessory. Opening the protected door or window will activate the alarm and flashing light to scare off a would-be intruder and alert you to the attempted entry.
4) Laptop Computer Alarm - the door clip accessory can also be used to protect a laptop computer or other valuable property. Once the door clip accessory is placed underneath your property, anyone picking up that object will activate the alarm and flashing light.
5) Garage Door Alarm - Slip the metal clip under the door as it's closed. If someone opens your garage door, the alarm will sound off scaring the thief and waking you.